Terms of Service
By agreeing to these terms ("Agreement", "Terms of Service") below, you ("The Customer") have a contractual obligation to SYSTEM36 L.L.C. ("We", "our", "The Company"). You also certify that you are authorized to legally bind yourself or your organization to the terms set forth below. The terms are in effect the moment our platform or services are used, where "platform" covers our websites (https://36.services/) and "services" cover the products or services that we offer (whether said services are available directly through our platform or not). If you do not agree to these terms, you may not use our platform or services.
The following agreements are an extension of the Terms of Service:
1. We reserve the right to change or discontinue our services (or parts thereof) without notice. Continued use of our services indicates acknowledgement. In the case of discontinuance, a notice will be given.
2. The terms may be updated at any time. You will be notified to the furthest extent of the law. If you do not agree, do not use the services or our platform. This policy extends to additional terms included in this document and any additional terms you have agreed to.
3. You certify that you will comply with all applicable laws and that you will handle abuse cases accordingly.
4. In the cases of server products, you are responsible for the content on these products. You are responsible for system backups and compliance of our acceptable use policy.
5. You must fulfill your payment obligations on the agreed payment time on the invoice. We reserve the right to cancel a service with a notice if a payment has not been fulfilled. We also reserve the right to change the price of the services with notification.
6. You agree to our acceptable use policy. We reserve the right to remove you from our platform or services if this policy has been breached. You will not host illegal content (copyright infringing material, CSAM (child sexual abuse material), or other illegal materials defined by U.S. law). You will not use our products to harm other persons (which includes cyberattacks, harassment, and spam). If any damages occur from your use of the product, you are liable for any damages. No cryptomining is allowed on the server.
7. We store any data submitted electronically through forms or direct methods of communication. We also track when you visit our site, what pages you visit, and what products you ordered. Your data is not sold in accordance with California law.
8. In the case of a chargeback, we, SYSTEM36 LLC, will make a best effort attempt to contact the customer, to resolve any issues at hand. If the customer does not communicate with us after a chargeback has processed, the appropriate service will be immediately terminated.
9. SYSTEM36 LLC grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable limited license for the services.
10. If a service has additional terms, you must agree to them in addition to this agreement.